Thursday, June 5, 2014

As I walk out the door. . .

Heading back to the U.S. for a work marathon and visiting family.  I jumped through the observation period "hoop" at the hospital and at some point I will have to blog about the experience but for now I will simply have to sum up our year in Modiin as amazing.  Our courtyard of dreams, the flowers and vibrant colors everywhere you go, our new community and friends, Lag Ba'Omer (pyromaniac's delight), the Shavuot experience here (chill and meaningful), the countless playdates and sleepovers, frankly just the straight out greatness that the city has to offer, we definitely feel that we have landed in a good spot in our new home.  (Wait, I forgot to mention the awesome Judo competition today.)  I will try to keep in touch this summer.  Shalom chaverim.

No comments:

Post a Comment